0.4 miles from Tenkiller Ferry Lake
Experience a slower way of life during your stay at this 2-bedroom, 1-bath Park Hill vacation rental cabin for up to 6 guests! Featuring desirable amenities, this charming abode is the perfect home base for your relaxing Oklahoma getaway. Enjoy fishing from shore at Lake Tenkiller, located a short walk away, or bring along your own boat to take full advantage of the 13,000 acres of water! Additionally, you're close to exciting outdoor activities like hiking, hunting, and much more.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
Each time you return to this cozy fishing cabin, you'll become more grateful for its numerous amenities and vibrant decor that give a welcomed break from the rough-and-tough outdoors!
It's more than easy to make yourself comfortable in the open-concept layout, encompassing a well-furnished living area and fully equipped kitchen with everything you need to create the perfect homemade meal while on vacation.
Even add a dash of fire to your day's catch with the charcoal grill located on the sunny patio. Savor your flavorful creation al fresco at the 4-person table or dine indoors around the 6-person wooden table.
In the evening, relax in front of the wood-burning fireplace or stargaze and story tell around the outdoor fire pit, weather permitting. A hot shower in the full bathroom is another great way to unwind after an active day!
Whenever sleep beckons, retreat to the comfort of the first bedroom, complete with a queen-sized bed and storage space for your belongings. Additional guests or children will rest peacefully in the second bedroom with 2 twin beds.
-- THE LOCATION --
Fishing, boating, and sunbathing have never been so enjoyable than when you're staying at this ideal property boasting a location within walking distance of Lake Tenkiller!
Relish easy fishing from the lake's shore or venture into deeper water with your personal watercraft. Renting one along with tubes and boards is also an option at Burnt Cabin Marina & Resort, found only 16 miles south. Don’t stress about where you’ll launch for a day of fishing - Carter's Landing is outfitted with a ramp to make entry and exit extremely convenient.
Experience peaceful hikes through Cherokee State Game Refuge and Cookson Hills State Game Refuge, each offering a chance to see the Ozarks' backcountry only a short drive away from the home. Hunting is also an option in these locations during the season!
For a touch of metropolitan luxuries, head to Park Hill or Tahlequah to sample the shops and restaurants of these 2 quaint towns! While you're there, make a pit stop at the Murrell Home, a 19th-century Greek Revival plantation mansion with museum exhibits. If you're looking for more time in the city, take a day trip to Tulsa, located less than an hour and a half north.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, outdoor fire pit, wood-burning fireplace, charcoal grill, furnished patio, flat-screen TV, air conditioning, complimentary toiletries, fresh towels, ample outdoor parking, and so much more
- Scenic and convenient Park Hill location- Just steps from Lake Tenkiller, this charming property provides guests with easy access to fishing, boating, and additional lake activities. Plus, you're close to hiking, hunting, and the shops and restaurants of Park Hill and Tahlequah
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Tulsa International Airport, 7777 E Apache St, Tulsa, OK 74115, (~ 78.2 miles)
- Maximum number of people: 28
- Event fee: Additional fee is dependent on the event type
- Outside services: Allowed
- Event parking: Open lots on the property
- Alcohol policies: Allowed with an additional insurance fee
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with $25 per stay fee (max 1 allowed, must be trained)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that there is a $15 per person, per night extra person fee beyond 4 guests, max 6 allowed
- If you're traveling with more than 6 guests, check the availability of Evolve listing #407993. The property is located next door and accommodates 8 additional guests
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in